Home-Tab

Welcome to The Gnomeling Mage!

Posted by Khor | 10:35 AM | 0 comments »

Hey guys, Khor here from RetributionPaladins.com! This is a new blog of mine concerning WoW Mages. I have a few alts, most of which I use for crafting and gathering purposes, all good gold makers on the Auction House. The last of my alts to be leveled to 80 is trudging along, dragging her feet. Yes, she is a Mage.

Before heirloom gear, I couldn't stand to level her. It was just too damn slow! Now, with my permanent Water Elemental...and 3 heirloom pieces, I am enjoying the Mage leveling experience much more.

I tried to look up some Mage info online, but again, as was with Ret Paladins, I couldn't find anything clear enough to consider concrete data. Too much information scattered around. So this blog is dedicated to concentrating some needed and crucial Mage information, or Mage guides, if you will, in one tidy little website.

Keep in mind, this is not my main, and this site will not be updated as frequently as my Ret site...but I wil ltry to keep this as a good resource for anyone looking for Mage guidance.

Hope you enjoy, and as always, feedback is crucial to helping this site be as infomrative and helpful as possible, so leave comments!

0 comments